Carole has over 30 years’ experience working in the Midlands property market and is regional managing partner for Vail Williams' work across the Midlands region.
She specialises in the acquisition, development and disposal of industrial and office property and the sale of land for residential development together with advising large occupier clients on all aspects of their property portfolios.
Carole joined Vail Williams in 2014 following nine years at BNPParibas and, prior to that, 17 years at Chesterton plc.
Her client’s include Molson Coors Brewers, National Express, First Group, Coventry City Council and Joseph Chamberlain College
Outside of work, Carole is interested in tintinnabulation and following Coventry City FC. She is also Chair of Governors at Shustoke C of E Primary School.
- Commercial property to buy
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property to rent
- Commercial property development
- Land acquisition and disposal
- Occupier advice
Carole Taylor 's Case Studies
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Innovaré Systems Limited A cross-disciplinary team from across Vail Williams was appointed to advise long-standing client and... Read more