Geoff has responsibility for several large portfolios across the UK and Ireland for major corporate clients, providing a comprehensive Real Estate service including the provision of strategic advice and guidance to clients, adding value through initiatives and liaising at all levels.
Previously headed Vail Williams LLP Asset Management team and has a breadth of experience across landlord and tenant, agency and valuation sectors. Geoff is also Regional Managing Partner for our Surrey Region.
A father of 4, Geoff enjoys time outside of work with his family and is an avid follower of both Blackpool FC and Harlequins RFC. When time permits, he enjoys golf, jogging and expanding his culinary repertoire.
- Corporate real estate management
- Commercial property valuation
- Property asset management
- Ability to tailor advice to unique and individual needs of each client
Geoff Fallon 's Case Studies
- Innovaré Systems Limited A cross-disciplinary team from across Vail Williams was appointed to advise long-standing client and... Read more
- International engineering firm The corporate real estate services team was appointed by an international firm of engineers to advis... Read more
- St John Ambulance Vail Williams have been advising St John Ambulance for 4 years. Our Occupier Advisory team work clos... Read more