Peter is regional managing partner for the firm's Gatwick team, which brings together surveyors and planners to provide comprehensive property advice for a wide range of commercial and residential property types.
Located in the heart of the Gatwick Diamond area, the team has expert knowledge of the property market from the south coast up to outer London.
Peter previously led the firm’s property valuation team, whose clients include all of the main UK clearing banks, together with an extensive list of UK challenger banks and foreign banks.
The commercial valuation consultancy team also acts for housing associations, local authorities and charities.
Beyond bank and accounting valuations, Peter provides expert witness advice and support in respect of probate and matrimonial matters.
Despite his best efforts Peter remains poor at golf, but enjoys cycling with other MAMILs (Middle Aged Man In Lycra) and continues to travel whenever possible with the family.
- Commercial property valuations
- Property valuation consultancy
Peter Sudworth's Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more