Peter has worked for Vail Williams since 1998. He has a specific focus on supporting a number of development, motor trade and pharmacy clients as well as being account manager for two UK lending banks.
Peter leads the commercial property valuations team with over 15 Registered Valuers who provide detailed advice across a wide range of commercial and residential property types.
Valuation clients include all of the UK clearing banks, together with an extensive list of other UK lenders and foreign banks. The commercial valuations consultancy team also acts for housing associations, local authorities and charities.
Beyond bank and accounting valuations, Peter provides expert witness advice and support in respect of probate and matrimonial matters.
The team also specialises in marine and trading to provide advice across a wide range of property both in the UK and abroad.
Despite his best efforts Peter remains poor at golf, but enjoys cycling with other MAMILs (Middle Aged Man In Lycra) and continues to travel whenever possible with the family.
- Commercial property valuations
- Property valuation consultancy
Peter Sudworth's Case Studies
- Handelsbanken The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was approached by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- Handelsbanken (Southampton) The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by leading Swedish bank, Han... Read more
- National Westminster Bank The commercial property valuations team at Vail Williams was instructed by National Westminster Bank... Read more