Craig specialises in project management and joined Vail Williams upon the firm's acquisition of Trilogie CRE in 2019.
He has over 20 years' experience specialising in building, leading and managing multi-disciplinary project teams in the office, industrial and insurance claims management sectors where he has designed, procured and managed the delivery of a variety of commercial new builds and fit out schemes.
Industrial & Office
- Demolition, enabling and construction of a 50,000 sq ft factory and warehouse facility (including offices) for Saica Packaging UK, Hartlepool. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer.
- Demolition of several industrial buildings and construction of a 25,000sqft temporary warehouse building for Balfour Beatty, Shotts. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer.
- Construction of a 20,000sqft warehouse extension for Davies Turner, Cumbernauld. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer.
- Refurbishment and commissioning of a state of the art bio-research facility, Cheshire. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer.
- Flood reinstatement project involving the complete refurbishment of 52 dwellings following a flood incident for Two Castles Housing Association, Carlisle. Role: Employers Agent & Principle Designer.
- Design development of a new build sports hall facility for Aysgarth School, North Yorkshire. Role: Employers Agent & Principle Designer.
Project values range between £1million to £3million.
- Dilapidations advice, involving strategy, lease exit and accrual forecasting, with follow up negotiation support for Price Waterhouse Coopers, AVIS Budget UK, Balfour Beatty, Thermo Fisher, Smith & Nephew PLC, Altrad and Saica Packaging UK. Claim values up to c.£6million.
- Party Wall services for the building owner and for the neighbour.
Outside of work Craig’s time revolves around family including two boys and their sporting interests. He enjoys anything involving the countryside and the outdoors, cycling, hiking and water activities. Having completed a self-build project to create his own home, Craig is always on the lookout for the next project!
- Project management
- Contract administrator and employer’s agent
- Design and specification writing
- Dilapidations advice and negotiations
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Defect diagnosis