Having come across from Trilogie CRE, Craig has over 20 year's of experience specialising in building, leading and managing multi discipline project teams, designing, procuring and managing the delivery of commercial new builds and fit out schemes in the office, industrial and insurance claims management sectors.
Craig's expertise includes:
• Project Management
• Contract Administrator & Employer’s Agent
• Design & specification writing
• Dilapidations advice & negotiations
• Pre-acquisition surveys
• Defect diagnosis
Examples of Craig's work includes:
Industrial & Office
• Demolition, enabling and construction of a 50,000sqft factory and warehouse facility (including offices) for Saica Packaging UK, Hartlepool. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer. Project value c.£3million.
• Demolition of several industrial buildings and construction of a 25,000sqft temporary warehouse building for Balfour Beatty, Shotts. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer. Project value c.£2million.
• Construction of a 20,000sqft warehouse extension for Davies Turner, Cumbernauld. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer. Project value c.£2million.
• Refurbishment and commissioning of a state of the art bio-research facility, Cheshire. Role: Conceptual design, Employers Agent and Principle Designer. Project value c.£2million.
• Flood reinstatement project involving the complete refurbishment of 52 dwellings following a flood incident for Two Castles Housing Association, Carlisle. Role: Employers Agent & Principle Designer. Project value c.£1.2million.
• Design development of a new build sports hall facility for Aysgarth School, North Yorkshire. Role: Employers Agent & Principle Designer. Project value c.£2million.
• Dilapidations advice, involving strategy, lease exit and accrual forecasting, with follow up negotiation support for Price Waterhouse Coopers, AVIS Budget UK, Balfour Beatty, Thermo Fisher, Smith & Nephew PLC, Altrad and Saica Packaging UK. Claim values up to c.£6million.
• Party Wall services for the building owner and for the neighbour.
Outside of work Craig’s time revolves around family including two boys and their sporting interests. He enjoys anything involving the countryside and the outdoors, cycling, hiking and water activities. Having completed a self-build project to create his own home, Craig is always on the look out for the next project!