Matthew Samuel-CampsManaging Partner
Matthew Samuel-Camps MRICS, FNARA, RPR
- Mobile: +44 (0)7836 774298
- Matthew Samuel-Camps is based in our office.
Matthew was elected as Managing Partner in February 2015 and has overseen the growth of the firm by over 50% in that time. In the last 3 years Vail Williams has achieved Investors in People Silver accreditation, been voted as one of the Best Places to Work in Property in 2016 as well as securing numerous other awards and as at Summer 2019 acquired 4 complementary businesses and achieved a very successful merger with another.
He has over 20 years’ experience in helping clients to recover debts secured against commercial and residential properties across the UK, valued at over £500 million.
A Registered Property Receiver and Registered Valuer, Matthew acts for a number of high street and boutique lenders, and is experienced in providing formal commercial property valuations as well as acting as an expert witness.
He is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and from 2005-2006 was the Chair of nara, the professional Association for Property & Fixed Charge Receivers.
Matthew is now a fellow of NARA and Head of the Social Housing team, with responsibility for advising Registered Providers across Central Southern England.
In his spare time, Matthew is Trustee of Enham Trust and is a keen mountain bike and road cyclist.
- Commercial property consultancy
- LPA Receivership advice
- Property valuation consultancy
Matthew Samuel-Camps 's Case Studies
- Gilmore House The Law of Property Act (LPA) Receivership team was appointed to work with the lender on a £10 mill... Read more
- UK retail and commercial bank Matthew Samuel-Camps was appointed as LPA Receiver by a well-known UK commercial bank, to recover a ... Read more
- Lender (confidential) The Law of Property Act (LPA) Receivership team was appointed in January 2012 to provide LPA Receive... Read more