Richard is a Qualified Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) and has worked in commercial property consultancy for over 15 years.
He specialises in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property investment, with particular focus on office, retail and the industrial sector.
Over the years, Richard has acted for private investors, property companies and institutional investors on deals ranging in size from £1 million - £275 million.
He recently acted on the acquisition of an office investment on behalf of a local authority for £6.5 million, reflecting a net initial yield of 8.3%, and sold an investment / development site in Ashford for substantially in excess of the asking price.
Richard has previously acted for clients including; Chancerygate, Milton Investments, SWIP/ Aberdeen, Cancer Research, Campden Hill, London Borough of Sutton, Slough Borough Council, M & G, AEW, Oxford City Council, E & A Group, Threadneedle and many others.
His favourite pastime is skiing, with archery a close second. He also enjoys running and spending time with his three children.
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property investment
- Buying commercial property
- Real estate services
- Acquisition and disposal
Richard Dawtrey's Case Studies
- Clearbell Capital The commercial property investment team was appointed by real estate fund management company, Clearb... Read more
- Gadbrook Estates The commercial property investment team was appointed by Gadbrook Estates to dispose of a portfolio ... Read more
- London Borough of Sutton The commercial property investment team at Vail Williams was instructed by the London Borough of Sut... Read more