Suzanne has over 22 years’ commercial planning advice experience, 21 years of which for local government which has included facilitating a range of developments predominately for strategic commercial property developers.
Having worked in regeneration and development facilitation and for the last 10 years, alongside policy development work, she has focussed on assisting developers in the delivery of major development opportunities. Suzanne also has been involved in delivering major residential and mixed use schemes as part of her 6 years in Development Management.
Suzanne has significant experience of negotiation and development delivery, working with investors and key stakeholders, as well as resident groups and elected members. She has also had responsibility as:
- Lead advisor on s106 agreements and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Article 4 directions.
- Leading on site assessments for land supply in both a runway one or runway two scenario relating to the potential expansion at Gatwick.
- Advising local business groups and leading on liaison with key infrastructure providers.
She enjoys running and walking with her dog, and her family. She also enjoys reading with friends in her book club and loves to bake. She is also currently in the process of renovating a vintage caravan.
- Property planning consultancy
- Commercial property development
- Real estate services