Charlie has 15 years’ experience in the UK property market, specialising in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property.
He is a driven commercial property agent with expertise in the disposal of office, industrial and mixed-use schemes across the Thames Valley and Heathrow regions on behalf of both occupiers and landlords.
He also represents a number of businesses in the acquisition of premises or development land for design and build opportunities.
- Ongoing leasing campaign across a 1.6M sq ft mix-use business park, letting of over 1.3M sq ft there from a 70,000 sq ft design and build prelet to Rockwell Collins Aerospace, to letting 65,000 sq ft of new offices to Becton Dickinson.
- The planning, speculative development and letting of an 80,000 sq ft warehouse to Daler-Rowney in Bracknell.
As a partner within the Thames Valley and Heathrow acquisition and disposal business space team he has developed a solid corporate client base, having acted for clients such as Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Konami, Ecover/Method, AVC Live Ltd, Watchshop and Oracle.
In his spare time Charlie is a snowboarder, former scuba diving instructor, current football coach, frustrated golfer and loves getting out on his mountain bike.
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property to buy
Charlie Nicholson's Case Studies
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Maxis, Bracknell Experts from our business space and lease advisory teams advised an investment partnership between H... Read more
- Rank Group Limited The business space team at Vail Williams was appointed by British based gambling company, Rank Group... Read more