Charlie Nicholson is based in our Reading office.
Charlie has ten years’ experience in the UK property market, specialising in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property.
He is a driven commercial property agent with expertise in commercial property for sale for office, industrial and mixed-use schemes; mainly in the western corridor on behalf of occupiers and landlords.
He also represents a number of businesses in the acquisition of premises or development land for design and build opportunities.
Recently, Charlie has been involved in the 70,000 sq ft design and build prelet to Rockwell Collins at Winnersh Triangle.
Charlie heads up the Thames Valley and Heathrow acquisition and disposal team where he has developed a solid corporate client base having acted for Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Konami, Ecover/Method, Oracle and Watchshop.
In his spare time Charlie is a scuba diving instructor, snowboarder and a frustrated golfer.
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property to buy
Charlie Nicholson's Case Studies
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- Rank Group Limited The business space team at Vail Williams was appointed by British based gambling company, Rank Group... Read more
- Maxis, Bracknell Experts from across our business space & acquisitions and disposals teams were appointed to advise a... Read more