Charlie has 15 years’ experience in the UK property market, specialising in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property.
He is a driven commercial property agent with expertise in the disposal of office, industrial and mixed-use schemes; mainly in the Thames Valley and Heathrow region on behalf of occupiers and landlords.
He also represents a number of businesses in the acquisition of premises or development land for design and build opportunities. Charlie has been involved in the 70,000 sq ft design and build prelet to Rockwell Collins at Winnersh Triangle. The planning, speculative development and letting of an 80,000 sq ft warehouse to Daler Rowney in Bracknell.
Charlie heads up the Thames Valley and Heathrow acquisition and disposal team where he has developed a solid corporate client base having acted for clients such as Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Konami, Ecover/Method, AVC Live Ltd, Oracle and Watchshop.
In his spare time Charlie is a scuba diving instructor, snowboarder and a frustrated golfer.
- Commercial property for sale
- Commercial property consultancy
- Commercial property to buy
Charlie Nicholson's Case Studies
- Maxis, Bracknell Experts from across our business space & acquisitions and disposals teams were appointed to advise a... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Rank Group Limited The business space team at Vail Williams was appointed by British based gambling company, Rank Group... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more