Russell is a Chartered Surveyor and joined Vail Williams in 2018, upon the firm's merger with Hughes Ellard.
He now heads up Vail Williams' business space team as Lead Partner.
With a career built on the South coast, Russell has played an integral role in many of the region's major industrial estates and office schemes over the years.
Rusell has a talent for developing and executing creative marketing campaigns to attract tenants to new developments and failing schemes. This has led him to handle schemes “from cradle to grave”, from land assembly and development, to identifying end users and selling the final investment opportunity.
He has a strong client roster for tenant and owner occupier advisory work, providing strategic advice on property relocation, getting under the skin of his clients' culture and values to better understand their property needs.
Russell implements searches for both large scale industrial and logistics space to office headquarters, culminating in the negotiation of the best possible lease terms or purchase price for client, ensuring occupational timescales are adhered to.
“I strongly believe in working closely with the business community and local authorities to better understand the constraints and demands on business. Our economy is diverse, making working in commercial property very interesting , dealing with many different sectors over a wide geographic area."
He is a past Chairman of Southampton Property Association elected to revitalise SPA and currently Regional Chair of the Office Agents Society, and is a Hampshire Chamber Southampton Business Board and Planning and Transport committee member.
Other passions, aside from his family, include tennis, sailing, windsurfing and cycling, recently competing in the annual property Triathlon. He has a passion for live music and has been known to play drums at 'battle of the bands' for Hughe Fighters.
- Occupier advice
- Real estate marketing
- Land assembly and development
- Property acquisition and disposal
- Office space
- Industrial & logistics
Russell Mogridge's Case Studies
- Hampshire County Council We were instructed by Hampshire County Council as the sole selling agent for a green field plot of l... Read more
- Patrizia Immobilen and Oaktree Capital Management The commercial property acquisition and disposals team was instructed by Patrizia Immobilen and Oakt... Read more
- Ropemaker Properties c/o BP Pension Fund The commercial property acquisition and disposal team has acted for BP Pension Fund for a number of ... Read more
- REL Field Marketing Vail Williams was taken on by REL Field Marketing to secure a high quality mixed-use (office and war... Read more